Terms And Conditions Of Use
This site is designed for students of the Ageless Wisdom and Serge Benhayon to share with each other and the world at large their everyday experiences and realisations as students of The Livingness.
By accessing this site you agree to observe and abide by these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to the registrants and the moderators of the website at www.truthaboutsergebenhayon.com from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree as a condition of access to the site:
- we are under no obligation to monitor the site however we reserve the right to review material posted on it and to edit or remove content in our sole discretion;
- you will use the site, and any information or other content on it, only for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without our express written consent;
- you will not use the site, or the information or other content found on it, for any purpose that is unlawful, vilifying or harassing of anyone, or prohibited by these terms;
- you will not post or upload content that is inappropriate, profane, obscene or indecent;
- you will not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their consent;
- you will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, or create derivative works from content found on this site;
- you will not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site;
- you will not interfere with the intended operation or otherwise seek to circumvent any anti-piracy or other applications that protect content on this site.
All information and content found on this site, that is distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from it, is for informational purposes only.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such information or content. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in it.
We will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage, howsoever caused, whether direct or indirect, and whether now or in the future, in negligence or otherwise, from the display or use of the information or other content found on this site for any purpose whatsoever.
This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, or information or other content that is intended to assist in the diagnosis or treatment of a medical condition.
The information and other content found on this site are the personal views of the individual authors and is of a general nature only. The content is not a substitute for medical or professional care. You should not use the information in place of a consultation with your physician or other healthcare provider. Neither we nor the individual author of a blog that is posted in this site are liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that now or later may be provided on this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL an emergency services number in your area (e.g. 000 or 911) OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice. Do not delay seeking it because of something you read on this site or a linked website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice or care. If you are unclear about the relevance of information to your particular circumstances, you should ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting or applying it to your individual case.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of the registrants of the website from time to time, their contractors and suppliers or the authors of the blogs and comments contained in this site and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in the content on this site.
[Updated 10 July 2022]