by Kathryn Fortuna
I consider myself a Student of my own life and this is what I have observed:
1. Feel what is True and Never give your power away to anyone or anything.
2. Reconnect with your own Body.
3. True Health starts with the basics… sleep, food, lifestyle – choose to be responsible for your own life.
4. The more you care for you… the more you can care for others.
5. Be discerning.
6. To Inspire your loved ones – show them that by being Your Self… they are in fact already amazing just by being Them Selves
7. Love Yourself… first… then express this love… in the way you do the ordinary things in life.
8. We are all the same… we are all connected.
9. Make conscious choices and see your life as an opportunity.
10. Be responsible for your own life.
11. You never need to quote another person. If something feels right for you… then Live it.
12. Love is uncompromising and the truth is something we can all connect with.
They have inspired me to reconnect and be responsible for the wisdom, truth
and love that I am committed to living every single day.