by Jade Pattrick, Grandmother and Sales Assistant, Byron Bay, NSW
It was my on-going, debilitating shoulder pain that got me to Serge Benhayon’s books, presentations and workshops three years ago. I still have shoulder pain. However, I am now thanking my lovely shoulders because they have taught me to start paying attention to my body.
Since being involved with Universal Medicine I have noticed some wonderful changes, such as:
- Less and less I experience the tremendous ups and downs that I used to
- I now no longer need a man to make me feel like I’m enough
- I feel more calm
- I am kinder to myself and others
- I no longer drink alcohol because I’m now listening to my body
- I eat the best I ever have
- I don’t have a million distractions going on
- I am learning to speak up
- I am learning to simply be me… And the list goes on.
I feel like I learn something new about myself (and others) every day, which inspires me to keep healing – not just for myself, but for all of us.
One more well person on the planet has to be good for everyone.